Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Loopylu update

So hopefully things will be available soon online. I have finally got all of my summer stock, I am shooting it this week and hopefully getting it online next week....

stay tuned...

It is exciting but I am also slightly apprehensive... the usual doubts pop into my head. What if nobody likes my designs, will the website run smoothly etc. I know all completely normal feelings and thoughts. Only natural when you start something new and I am a true believer of always stepping outside of my comfort zone and living every moment as it comes and experience as much as I can each day. Probably why I have managed to build a successful graphic design agency. My business partner and I are always reinventing ourselves and our business and always exploring new ideas. Keeps us motivated, current and inspired.

Anyway I am willing to give it a go and just see. Thank you for your support to date. Let me know your thoughts and feedback.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi there!! I've just stumbled across your blog. I saw an older post you did about Positano...very pretty place, we visited there in April/May this year. So dreamy!
Cheers, Anita.