Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bali - Take Two































This is one of the many fabric stores that I visited on this last trip. I was like a kid in a candy store.
Minimum purchase was 5 yards for plain and 10 yard for print. I only purchased one kind for sample making.
































So much too choose from.

































And I love this chair. This was in a shop window of a salon near where we stayed. I got my hair cut at the salon on my last day. $25 total cost... Call me last of the big spenders.

I can get hold of one for $100. A far sight cheaper than what they sell them for here.

I'll keep you posted as things develop but fingers crossed all is on the right track.

Also I did receive everything from the dishonest Linda. So that is being shipped back to me as we speak.

No comments: