Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vedic Meditation






































 we are in the process of branding a company called Inner Space which is owned and run by Corey Snell a Vedic Meditation teacher.

What is Vedic Meditation?
Rather than me try to explain it please take a moment to watch this short video.
http://youtu.be/wImaO6mTXNk

As part of this creative process Corey offered Triscia (my business partner) and myself the opportunity to explore the benefits of this style of meditation. It has been great.
I meditate twice a day for 20mins each time.
At first I thought it would be hard to find the time but I seem to be finding the time and experiencing the benefits

I have tried many forms of meditation in the past and always found it to be frustrating but this one seems to work as there is no pressure and you do it at your own pace and time. A great tool to have when you lead a busy life like most of us do.

Give it a go.



No comments: