Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fabric design

my pantone colour guide for fabric



















Colour, colour, colour that is the question.
So I have studied design, have studied colour psychology and colour theory... So why when it comes to designing fabric do I find colour combinations so difficult.

I love colour and I think have a good eye for colour combinations but I have so many I want to use, I am struggling with finding the right colour way.

A colour way is a range of fabric that can be used together or as part of a collection. I want to be able to have a couple of great designs in a variety of colour options.


screen grab from my computer - what I am working on at the moment


































So what do you think? What grabs your eye?

HELP!!!!!

No comments: