Friday, October 19, 2012

Bali Clothing - WOW

OK so I have been in Bali for 1 full day and I have done so much.

I have met with 3 manufacturers and have chosen who I am going to work with. She is dropping by in an hour to show me the microfiber fabric samples for the boys board short.

Tomorrow morning I am going to receive samples and sign off specs. Now this is exciting. I hope it all works the way I have it planned in my head.

Yesterday was 'full on' meetings, searching for fabric, the heat, not eating because I wanted to keep going (not a good idea as I ended up with a shocking headache). It was stressful and exhilarating at the same time. I was a little out of my comfort zone which was challenging at times but I think a challenge is good for the soul and in the end I got there and I feel  made a very good choice and now cant wait to see swatches and samples.

I am undergoing such a massive learning curve that sometimes I think can my little head fit all of this in. So if you hear of a lady's head exploding whilst going about her business that might be me.

some fabric I spotted along journey






No comments: