Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Under the Tuscan Sun

I know what all the fuss is about Tuscany. I have visited this wonderful part of the world before but as a backpacker. This time I saw it from a different angle with a bit more $$$ (didn't take much from my very poor backpacker days). I got to enjoy the food, the nature, the people, the wine, the history from a different set of eyes and also with my husband and not with a girlfriend.

We stayed here and here. AMAZING!!!

Agriturismo's are the best way to stay and experience all that Tuscany has to offer in my humble opinion. You can find out more about them here. We were treated to some real secret gems that each of the owners advised us of. Magical moments and memories.

Wine bars in Siena, streets in Montepulciano,
Duomos in Florence and windows in Lucca.

No comments: