Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Motherhood

Motherhood is many things to many different people. For me it is rewarding, exhausting, exhilarating, fun and scary.
I found this post on a recent blog which I thought was just fabulous as it opened my eyes to what motherhood means to other mums. What we all basically feel is that we all want the best for our family and our children, motherhood has it's ups and downs but mostly is the most rewarding thing you could ever do.
http://ohmeohmy85.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-glow.html

For me my biggest challenge is finding balance. I do think I do an OK job managing all parts of my life. I have learned to ask for help when needed and to not be all things to all people all of the time. Easier said than done sometimes.

Here are some pics from over the years of my family and my life as a mother, business owner and wife.


No comments: