Monday, July 16, 2012

Loopylu labels

Yippee!!!! I just received samples of my labels. 
The bird will be stitched into the side seam of each garment and the main label will go... guess... where labels go. I still need to make the sizing pips but I have only just decided on what I am going to do for that the other day. I wasn't sure if I was going to group sizes or keep them per size. I have decided to keep each size separate because as a mother I find the grouping thing too tricky to get right.



I am still awaiting samples of the swing tag to sign off on. 

swing tag concepts
I still have a long list of things to be done but I am starting to tick some boxes and work down my list. This week hopefully I can start reviewing my website...the developers have promised something will be up for me to look at.


No comments: